- Grey's Brasserie, evokes the warmth and relaxed ease of a Swiss chalet and serves lunch and dinner every day of the week. Children are welcome. On warm and sunny days, lunch and dinner are also served on the 'Kitchen Garden Terrace'.
Menus focus on a mix of comfort food from Smoked mussels on toast, Charred onion Caesar salad and Omelette Arnold Bennett to Braised beef cheek with parsnip and bok choy, Roasted bream with baby cabbage and almond, Rhubarb trifle with ginger financier, and English custard tart with nutmeg and blackcurrant sorbet. Locally produced and seasonal produce is used whenever possible.
- Grey's Brasserie serves lunch and dinner daily
- Lunch served from 12 noon to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 12 noon to 2.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner served from 7.00pm with last orders at 10.00pm
- Children are welcome
- On warm and sunny days, in the summer, you can dine alfresco on the Kitchen Garden Terrace
- A la carte menu served for lunch and dinner Monday through to Sunday
- Three-course set lunch served from Monday to Saturday £24.50
- On Sunday lunch the option of a traditional roast beef is served alongside the a la carte menu
For bookings of less than nine please use our online booking system. For parties of nine and above please contact Events on 01666 834 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A 10% discretionery service charge is added to your bill. This service charge is shared amongst the team at Whatley Manor.
Download our sample menus