The Brasserie, Le Mazot
- The brasserie, Le Mazot, evokes the warmth and relaxed ease of a Swiss chalet and serves lunch and dinner every day of the week. Children are welcome. On warm and sunny days, lunch and dinner are also served on the 'Kitchen Garden Terrace'. Menus focus on seasonal produce, locally sourced whenever possible and created by the same expert kitchen team as the award winning restaurant ‘The Dining Room’.
- 'Le Mazot' serves lunch and dinner daily
- Lunch served from 12 noon to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 12 noon to 2.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner served from 7.00pm with last orders at 10.00pm
- Children are welcome
- On warm and sunny days, in the summer, you can dine alfresco on the Kitchen Garden Terrace
- A la carte menu served for lunch and dinner Monday through to Sunday
- A Two-course set lunch £19.50 and a three-course set lunch £24.50 is available Monday to Saturday and excludes Sunday
- On Sunday lunch the option of a traditional roast beef is served alongside the a la carte menu
For bookings of less than nine contact reservations on 01666 822 888 or email email@example.com. For parties of nine and above please contact Events on 01666 834 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A 10% discretionery service charge is added to your bill. This service charge is shared amongst the team at Whatley Manor.
Festive Dining and Christmas Parties in Le Mazot brasserie
£36 includes three-courses served from 1st December - 3rd January 2017 excluding Christmas Eve lunch and dinner, Christmas Day lunch, Boxing Day lunch, New Year's Eve dinner and New Year's Day lunch.
To book call Reservations on 01666 822 888 or email email@example.com. For Christmas parties of nine & above please contact Events on 01666 834 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The set lunch menu will not be served from the 1st December and will be available from the 3rd January 2017. During this time two-courses may be chosen from the festive a la carte menu for £26.00 per person.
- Christmas Eve lunch - £36 per person
Three-course lunch served in the warm surroundings of Le Mazot brasserie followed by coffee
- Christmas Eve dinner - £72 per person
Canapes served at the table, four-course menu in the candlelit surroundings of Le Mazot brasserie with coffee and petit fours
- Christmas Day lunch - £115 per person - There is limited availbility. Please book now. Contact email@example.com or call 01666 834 026. Glass of champagne with savoury pastries served at the table in Le Mazot brasserie followed by a five-course traditional lunch and coffee
- Boxing Day lunch - £42.00 per person
Savoury pastries served at the table in Le Mazot brasserie followed by a three-course lunch (with the option of a roast) and coffee
- New Year's Eve Gala dinner - £170 per person
Champage and canape reception, six-course gala dinner in The Sitting Room followed by coffee with live music in The Drawing Room and a toast at midnight to the New Year
- New Year's Day lunch - £42 per person
Savoury pastries serevd at the table in Le Mazot brasserie followed by a three-course lunch (with the option of a roast) and coffee
Download our sample menus