The Brasserie, Le Mazot
The brasserie, Le Mazot, evokes the warmth and relaxed ease of a Swiss chalet and serves lunch and dinner every day of the week. Children are welcome. When the weather is fine, lunch and dinner are also served on the 'Kitchen Garden Terrace'. Menus focus on seasonal produce, locally sourced whenever possible and created by the same expert kitchen team as the award winning restaurant ‘The Dining Room’.
- 'Le Mazot' serves lunch and dinner daily
- Lunch served from 12 noon to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 12 noon to 2.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner served from 7.00pm with last orders at 10.00pm
- Children are welcome
- On warm and sunny days, in the summer, you can dine alfresco on the Kitchen Garden Terrace
- A la carte menu served for lunch and dinner from £33
- Two-course set lunch £19 and a three-course set lunch £24
To make a reservation please call reservations on 01666 822 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group bookings of six or more please call Events on 01666 834 026 or email email@example.com.
Download our sample menus