The Brasserie, Le Mazot
- The brasserie, Le Mazot, evokes the warmth and relaxed ease of a Swiss chalet and serves lunch and dinner every day of the week. Children are welcome. On warm and sunny days, lunch and dinner are also served on the 'Kitchen Garden Terrace'. Menus focus on seasonal produce, locally sourced whenever possible and created by the same expert kitchen team as the award winning restaurant ‘The Dining Room’.
- 'Le Mazot' serves lunch and dinner daily
- Lunch served from 12 noon to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 12 noon to 2.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner served from 7.00pm with last orders at 10.00pm
- Children are welcome
- On warm and sunny days, in the summer, you can dine alfresco on the Kitchen Garden Terrace
- A la carte menu served for lunch and dinner Monday through to Sunday
- A Two-course set lunch £19.50 and a three-course set lunch £24.50 is available Monday to Saturday and excludes Sunday
- On Sunday lunch the option of a traditional roast beef is served alongside the a la carte menu
For bookings of less than nine contact reservations on 01666 822 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For parties of nine and above please contact Events on 01666 834 026 or email email@example.com.
A 10% discretionery service charge is added to your bill. This service charge is shared amongst the team at Whatley Manor.