The Brasserie, Le Mazot
The brasserie, Le Mazot, evokes the warmth and relaxed ease of a Swiss chalet and serves lunch and dinner every day of the week. Children are welcome. When the weather is fine, lunch and dinner are also served on the 'Kitchen Garden Terrace'. Menus focus on seasonal produce, locally sourced whenever possible and created by the same expert kitchen team as the award winning restaurant ‘The Dining Room’.
- 'Le Mazot' serves lunch and dinner daily
- Lunch served from 12 noon to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 12 noon to 2.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner served from 7.00pm with last orders at 10.00pm
- Children are welcome
- On warm and sunny days, in the summer, you can dine alfresco on the Kitchen Garden Terrace
- A la carte menu served for lunch and dinner from £33
- Two-course set lunch £19 and a three-course set lunch £24
- The set lunch will not be available from the 1st December. During this time two-courses may be chosen from the festive à la carte menu for £23.50 or three-courses for £29.50.
- A traditional roast is served on Sunday alongside the à la carte menu
- A festive à la carte menu is available from the 1st December - 4th January 2014. Excluding Christmas Eve lunch and dinner, Christmas Day lunch, Boxing Day lunch, New Year's Eve dinner and New Year's Day lunch. £29.50 includes three-courses.
- On Sunday 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th December the festive à la carte menu with the option of a traditional roast will be served - £29.50 per person
To make a reservation please call reservations on 01666 822 888 or email email@example.com.
For group bookings of six or more please call Events on 01666 834 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our sample menus