Rooms & Suites
The fifteen rooms and eight suites at Whatley Manor are all entirely individual in style and design. The sound and vision is by Bang & Olufsen, the furniture a blend of antique and contemporary and art sourced from around the world. Overall the impression is of a very beautiful private manor house.
- Standard Rooms
- There are five comfortable standard rooms to choose from, perfect for shorter stays. Each room has a double bed and is entirely individual in design. Most have a bath and a shower and are situated in the main part of the house and the Tudor wing. One standard room is wheelchair accessible and has an adapted bathroom.
- Superior Rooms
- There are seven superior rooms to choose from, each one situated in the main part of the house and one superior room is located on the ground floor of the Tudor wing. These rooms have a king sized bed and can also be prepared as a twin.
- Deluxe Rooms
- There are three deluxe rooms to choose from. These are situated in the main part of the house and one of the rooms may be prepared as a twin. First floor deluxe rooms have superb garden views and features include a walk-in wardrobe or a four poster bed. One of the deluxe rooms on the ground floor in the Tudor wing has a private patio garden.
- There are six suites to choose from with king sized or twin beds. These are situated in the main part of the house and the Tudor wing. Each suite is unique in character and ideal for a longer stay and for those who enjoy the luxury of a larger living space. Our suites benefit from generously sized bathrooms and a separate lounge and study area.
- Deluxe Suite
- The deluxe suite has its own private entrance from the main courtyard and spans over two floors. Beautifully appointed with a mezzanine gallery and two bathrooms, the deluxe suite may be prepared with additional beds providing ample space for more than two guests.
- Grand Suite
- The grand suite spans the second floor of the main house and is south facing with stunning views of the gardens and the Wiltshire landscape. Featuring a luxurious bathroom with a stand alone bath designed by Philippe Stark, the exposed wooden beams, beautiful furnishings and fabrics create a general atmosphere of luxury and style.
Booking and cancellation policy
A deposit of £250 is required per room reservation. If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours a cancellation charge will apply.
A 10% discretionery service charge is added to your bill on check-out. This service charge is shared amongst the team at Whatley Manor.
Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa welcomes children from the age of 12. Teenagers from the age of 16 are welcome to make use of the Aquarias Spa and the gym facilities.
Should you wish to travel with your dog please inform us at the time of booking and an appropriate room will be reserved. A supplement of £30 per night will be charged in order to cover additional cleaning requirements. Useful information about the local area, a luxury dog basket, food, treats and a toy for your companion will await you in your room on arrival.
Please note that e-cigarettes or vapouriser's are not permitted in the public areas of the hotel including in the Corridor's, the Drawing Room, Reception Hall, Restaurants and Aquarias Spa.
Since 1st July 2007 Whatley Manor has been a non-smoking environment, in accordance with the Health Bill: Smoke-Free (Premises and Enforcement) Regulations 2006. There are specific under cover areas in the grounds of the hotel where guests may smoke. We respectfully ask that all guests observe the non-smoking law, and refrain from smoking in any area inside the hotel. This includes guest bedrooms.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Call reservations on 01666 822 888 or email email@example.com to make a reservation.