EXCLUSIVE USE MEETINGS
With your own manor house and grounds at your disposal, you will be hard pushed to find a more delightful and accommodating venue. Perfect for directors retreats or board meetings where peace and privacy is essential. Whatley Manor is equally suited to showcasing launch events for larger parties.
Enjoy lavish food prepared by our Michelin-starred chef, Niall Keating, From relaxed barbecues in the Loggia garden and live cooking and cocktails in our social space, The Green Room, there are numerous options for your exclusive event.
Entertain clients in the Garden Room, challenge your team to some outdoor pursuits, or thank your suppliers in the cinema. When you are ready to retire (for the night at least), 23 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites are at your disposal.
Close to mainline stations, Bath and Chippenham, Bristol and Heathrow airports are easily accessible and we are only 20 minutes drive from the M4, with plenty of on site parking, we also have a helipad, our location is convenient for your delegates whatever their travel arrangements.
EXCLUSIVELY YOURS INCLUDES:
Exclusive use is from 3pm on the day of arrival to 12 noon on the day of departure
- Dedicated events planner
- 23 individual bedrooms & suites
- One Michelin starred restaurant ‘The Dining Room’
- Private dining room ‘The Garden Room’
- Stable Suite & lawn
- ‘The Green Room’ with its gastronomy bar ; a unique dining experience
- 40 seat cinema
- Stylish Grey’s Brasserie
- Bespoke food & beverage offering to suit your own unique requirements, following a meeting with our Executive head chef and head sommelier
- Personalised headed menus, table plan and place cards
- Bar, Lounge & Drawing room
- Superfast, secure, broadband Wi-Fi
- 12 acres of country garden & croquet lawns
- The Loggia
- Three terraces
- Rose garden & Summer houses
- Use of the Aquarias spa (*A limited number of Aquarias spa members will have access to the spa via a private entrance unless taken exclusively with an additional charge)”
Contact our team for a quote, click here