Our commitment to your well-being during your visit to Whatley
To ensure your stay with us is as relaxing and comfortable as possible we have the most stringent measures in place to protect your safety and that of our team combined with the highest levels of guest service we can deliver whilst being Covid compliant.
The measures below are in place in line with current government guidelines.
- Guest temperature check on arrival
- During check in we will establish your preferences regarding housekeeping services
- Guest contact areas sanitised regularly
- Social distancing is in place throughout the building
- High touch areas are sanitised regularly
- Mask must be worn when moving around the building
- Automated hand sanitisers are available throughout the building
- Our team will be wearing facemasks or visors and maintaining social distancing
- Our health declaration form will be sent in advance of your visit (hotel stays and spa guests)
- The NHS Covid Track and Trace app can be accessed via QR codes which are available on posters around the building for your ease
- Your room will have received an ozone treatment and then will be sealed prior to your arrival
- In your room you will find additional personal protective equipment, including face-masks and alcohol wipes
- Our room directory is available via a QR code
Food and Beverage
- Our restaurants, bars, lounge areas and outdoor terraces have been arranged to comply with social distancing
- All restaurant guests will have their temperature checked
- All of our menus are available via QR codes
- Dining times are in place according to the most current government guidelines
Spa & Gym
- All spa guests will have their temperature checked on arrival
- Our spa relaxation areas are configured to allow for social distancing
- Access to our gym is managed via bookable sessions to ensure social distancing
- All gym equipment and relaxation beds will be sanitised between guests.
- Our health declaration form will be sent in advance of your spa visit
- Your spa therapist will be adhering to current government guidelines around treatments and personal protective equipment.
- All visitors to the hotel, our team and third parties will have their temperature taken on a daily basis
- Our team will practice COVID – 19 cleaning and sanitising protocols and observe social distancing
- All systems and practices will be reviewed and updated in accordance with government guidance
Booking with Confidence
Whilst some uncertainty remains we want you to be able to book with total confidence.
If you find your plans change due to Covid 19, up to 72 hours prior to your arrival you can move or cancel your reservation at no additional charge.
If you need to cancel within 72 hours of arrival we will be happy to transfer your booking to another date but please be aware room rates may differ.
Should the hotel need to close we will transfer or cancel your booking at no charge.
Other than the above exceptions our normal terms and conditions apply.
Please contact us if you require further information on our protocols and procedures or if you have any specific questions and we will be happy to help.
We are committed to the ensuring the health and well-being of our guests, team and other visitors at all times.