Our commitment to your well-being during your visit to Whatley
For our guests we want to ensure your visit is as relaxing and comfortable as possible and so for now will be maintaining protocols that help to keep us all safe.
- Our team will once again be able to help with your parking and luggage and will be able to show you to your room, if you prefer not have this assistance please let us know
- Guests will no longer be required to wear face coverings inside the buildings, this will be your personal preference
- High touch areas around the building will continue to be sanitised regularly
- Automated hand sanitisers are available throughout the building
- For now our team will be continue to wear facemasks or visors
- The NHS Covid Track and Trace app can be accessed via QR codes which are available on posters around the building for your ease
- Your room will have received an ozone treatment and then will be sealed prior to your arrival
Food and Beverage
- Our restaurants, bars, lounge areas and outdoor terraces are fully open and there will be no restrictions on numbers seated together
- We do request that you continue to prebook all dining times ahead of your stay – including breakfast.
Spa & Gym
- All spa guests will have their temperature checked on arrival
- Our health declaration form will be sent in advance of your spa visit
- Your spa therapist will be adhering to current government guidelines around treatments and personal protective equipment.
- All visitors to the hotel, our team and third parties will have their temperature taken on a daily basis
- Our team will practice COVID – 19 cleaning and sanitising protocols and continue to wear face coverings
Booking with Confidence
Whilst some uncertainty remains we want you to be able to book with total confidence.
If you find your plans change due to Covid 19, up to 72 hours prior to your arrival you can move or cancel your reservation at no additional charge.
If you need to cancel within 72 hours of arrival we will be happy to transfer your booking to another date but please be aware room rates may differ.
Should the hotel need to close we will transfer or cancel your booking at no charge.
Other than the above exceptions our normal terms and conditions apply.
Please contact us if you require further information on our protocols and procedures or if you have any specific questions and we will be happy to help.
We are committed to the ensuring the health and well-being of our guests, team and other visitors at all times.