Introduction to floristry
Wednesday 12th October 2022 9am – 4.30pm
This wonderful day dedicated to flowers is perfect for those who want to learn the skills of a talented florist.
Expert master florist Emily Hepworth of Persephone Violet will run the course and be on hand throughout to give help and guidance to ensure you get the most out of the experience. This class is aimed at beginners but is suitable for people with varying levels of experience.
The day is split into four parts covering the basics of floristry and creating stunning floral arrangements.
During the day you will learn:
- How to condition flowers to keep them looking fresh for longer.
- Flower names and varieties used across all items
- How to use your tools effectively
- Tips and tricks of the trade
At the end of the day you will be leaving with your fabulous floral designs to enjoy at home.
Price £250.00 per person includes:
- The ‘Introduction to floristry’ workshop
- Tea and coffee on arrival and in the afternoon
- A two-course lunch with a glass of wine
- All flowers, tools and containers are provided on the day.