This festive season our cinema will be screening your favourite festive films
Leave the cold outside, take a break from wrapping presents, enjoy a delicious lunch or supper and get into the festive spirit with one our your favourite Christmas films.
- Friday 29th November – The Grinch
- Saturday 30th November – Love Actually – Fully Booked
- Sunday 1st December – Die Hard
- Friday 6th December – Home Alone
- Friday 13th December – Elf
- Saturday 14th December – Elf –Fully Booked
- Friday 20th December – Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
- Saturday 21st December – The Holiday – Fully Booked
- Lunch is served from 12 noon with the film at 2.00pm
- Dinner is served from 6.00pm with the film at 8.00pm.
- Price: £29.50 per person
- Includes a two-course meal served in Grey’s Brasserie, the film and ice-cream.
Popcorn and pick ‘n’ mix will be available to purchase.