This festive season our cinema will be screening your favourite festive films
Leave the cold outside, take a break from wrapping presents, enjoy a delicious lunch or supper and get into the festive spirit with one our your favourite Christmas films.
Lunch is served from 12.00noon with the film at 1.30pm
- Sunday 29th November – Love Actually
- Sunday 6th December – The Holiday – Fully Booked
- Sunday 20th December – Bridget Jones Diary
Dinner is served from 6.00pm with the film at 7.30pm
- Thursday 26th November – Die Hard
- Saturday 28th November – Bad Mums Christmas
- Thursday 3rd December – Last Christmas
- Saturday 5th December -Bad Santa
- Thursday 10th December – Elf
- Saturday 12th December – The Family Stone
- Thursday 17th December – The Santa Clause
- Saturday 19th December – The Holiday – Fully Booked
- Lunch is served from 12.00w with the film at 1.30pm. Dinner is served from 6.00pm with the film at 7.30pm.
- Price: £39.50 per person
- Includes a two-course meal served in Grey’s Brasserie, the film and ice-cream.
Popcorn and pick ‘n’ mix will be available to purchase.
COVID19 – We are currently limiting capacity to 20 guests in our cinema. Guests are asked to sit with their group. Following guidelines there will be 2 seats empty between groups and 1 meter distance between head rests. Guests are asked to wear face masks while not eating and drinking. This is will be reviewed following updates from government guidelines