New Year Hotel Break at Whatley Manor
A three night New Year hotel break, arriving on December 30th, and departing on January 2nd 2020.
Monday 30th December 2019
- Arrive at your leisure where a chilled bottle of champagne, festive fruit plate and treats awaits in your room
- Join us in the Drawing Room for afternoon tea while listening to our musical entertainment
- Enjoy pre dinner drinks and canapés in The Drawing Room
- Dinner is served in The Dining Room where Chef’s menu is served
Tuesday 31st December – New Year’s Eve 2019
- Begin the day with a cooked and continental breakfast
- A light lunch is available for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Afternoon, enjoy a gin tasting with our Sommelier in The Green Room
- A five-course Black Tie Gala dinner is served in The Dining Room
- After dinner, enjoy live jazz music in The Drawing Room and try your luck on our Blackjack & Roulette tables
- At midnight enjoy our spectacular fireworks display with a glass of champagne on the terrace.
Wednesday 1st January – New Year’s Day 2020
- Continue the celebrations with a Champagne breakfast
- Transfer to Westonbirt Arboretum and enjoy a reviving walk around the magical woodland
- Hot soup and snacks await your return in The Drawing Room
- Make your way over to the cinema and enjoy a movie with Champagne and popcorn
- Enjoy a relaxed three-course dinner served in Grey’s with our resident Jazz duo ‘Gilmore & Jaz’
Wednesday 2nd January 2019
- Complete your stay with your final Whatley breakfast served
- Depart at your leisure
Rates are per room per stay based on two guests sharing and include the ‘New Year Celebration’ package, full use of Aquarias Spa and vat. Additional guests and sole occupancy rates on application.
Dogs are charged at £200 each and include the provision of a luxury dog basket, food and treats during your stay. Dog friendly rooms are subject to availability.
Arrival 30th December 2019 and departure 2nd January 2020
- Classic Room £2,900
- Superior Room £3,100
- Junior Suite £3,600
- Suite £4,100
- Grand Suite £4,500
Terms and conditions apply.
10% discretionary service charge is added to the final bill and is shared amongst the team. Call Reservations on 01666 822 888 or email email@example.com to book your stay.
We require a 30% non-refundable deposit to confirm your reservation with the final balance due by December 1st 2019.
Single occupancy rates and additional guests available on request.
Or call reservations on 01666 822 888, email firstname.lastname@example.org