New Year Hotel Break at Whatley Manor
A three night New Year hotel break, arriving on December 30th, and departing on January 2nd 2020.
Wednesday 30th December 2020
- Arrive at your leisure where a chilled bottle of Gusbourne English Sparkling wine, festive fruit plate and treats awaits in your room
- Join us in the Drawing Room for afternoon tea while listening to our musical entertainment
- Chefs menu will be served in the Dining Room
Thursday 31st December – New Year’s Eve 2020
- Begin the day with your choice of breakfast items from our menu
- A light lunch is available for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Afternoon, enjoy a spirit tasting hosted by our bar team
- Begin the evening with an English Sparkling wine and canapé reception while listening to our Jazz band
- A five-course Black Tie Gala dinner with selected wines is served
- Just before 10pm enjoy our spectacular fireworks display with a glass of Gusbourne English Sparkling wine to toast the New Year
Friday 1st January – New Year’s Day 2021
- Begin the New Year with your favourite breakfast dishes
- Take a trip to the local Westonbirt Arboretum and enjoy a reviving walk around the magical woodland
- Hot soup, snacks and mulled wine on your return
- Make your way over to the cinema and enjoy a movie with snacks
- Enjoy a relaxed dinner served with our resident Jazz duo ‘Gilmore & Jaz’
Saturday 2nd January 2021
- Complete your stay with your final Whatley breakfast served
- Depart at your leisure
Arrival 30th December 2020 and departure 2nd January 2021
- Classic Room £3,049
- Superior Room £3,249
- Junior Suite £3,795
- Suite £4,299
- Grand Suites £4,590
Rates are per room per stay based on two guests sharing and include the ‘New Year Celebration’ package, full use of Aquarias Spa and vat. Additional guests and sole occupancy rates on application.
Dogs are charged at £300 each and include the provision of a luxury dog basket, food and treats during your stay. Dog friendly rooms are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply.
10% discretionary service charge is added to the final bill and is shared amongst the team.
Call Reservations on 01666 822 888 or email email@example.com to book your stay.
We require a 30% deposit to confirm your reservation at the time of booking.
Single occupancy rates and additional guests available on request.