Join us at Whatley Manor for a truly magical four day Christmas celebration.
The house is beautifully dressed for the season, fine food and wine are delivered in abundance, the spa offers relaxation and the ambience is house party fun. Let us make your Christmas hotel break in the Cotswolds truly special.
Four-day Christmas celebration package.
Thursday 23rd December
- Arrive at your leisure where a chilled bottle of Gusbourne awaits you in your room with a festive fruit plate and treats
- Join us in the Drawing Room for afternoon tea while listening to our musical entertainment
- Chef’s menu will be served in The Dining Room
- Coffee and treats in the lounge
Friday 24th December – Christmas Eve
- Begin the day with a relaxed breakfast selection from our breakfast menu
- Take the opportunity to join our morning Hatha Yoga class
- A light lunch to be enjoyed at your leisure
- Make your way over to the cinema room and enjoy a movie with popcorn and refreshments
- Festive dinner served in Grey’s Brasserie
- For guests wishing to experience Midnight Mass we would suggest going to Malmesbury Abbey.
- Digestifs served on your return by the fireside.
Saturday 25th December – Christmas Day
- The festivities begin with a champagne breakfast
- Apéritif and canapé reception served in The Drawing Room
- Traditional five course Christmas lunch with all the festive trimmings served in The Dining Room
- Finish the day with a relaxed evening buffet is served in The Drawing Room
- Guests can enjoy plenty of board games afterwards to keep everyone amused
Sunday 26th December – Boxing Day
- Begin Boxing Day with your “favourite breakfast” from our menu
- Set out in the morning to the Westonbirt Arboretum and enjoy a gentle walk around the magical woodland or take an E-bike out to explore the nearby lanes.
- Hot soup, snacks and mulled wine will be served on your return
- Join in with a festive wine tasting with our team
- Enjoy and English Sparkling wine & canapé reception whilst listening to our live Jazz band
- A four course Black Tie Gala dinner with wine pairing this evening
- Our live band will keep you dancing until midnight
Monday 27th December
- Complete your stay with a final Whatley Breakfast before you depart at your leisure
Rates are per room per stay based on two guests sharing and include the ‘Christmas Celebration’ package, full use of Aquarias Spa and vat. Additional guests and sole occupancy rates on application.
Arrival 23rd December and departure 27th December 2021
Room rates are per room, per stay and based on two guests sharing, additional guests and sole occupancy rates are available if you would like to call us.
- Classic Room £4,150
- Superior Room £4,450
- Junior Suite £4,750
- Suite £5,150
- Grand Suite £5,700
Dogs are charged at £300.00 each and include the provision of a luxury dog basket, food and dog treats during your stay. Dog friendly rooms are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply;
10% discretionary service charge is added to the final bill and is shared amongst the team.
Call Reservations on 01666 822 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your stay.