Paradise Carriage Drive-Through Takeaway Pop-up Launches at Whatley Manor
Whatley Manor, near Malmesbury in the Cotswolds, will introduce Paradise Carriage Takeaway on the hotel’s grounds from Wednesday, 27 May. The drive-through modern food truck operation will be situated in the hotel’s main car park. It will offer a short, ultra-seasonal menu inspired by dishes from Grey’s Brasserie at Whatley Manor, orchestrated by Executive Chef Niall Keating, winner of Great British Menu.
The Paradise Carriage trailer started as a street food venture and was originally located at the Exchange Bar & Kitchen in Hanley, Stoke on Trent. Niall Keating began the lockdown period using the trailer to cook and deliver meals from Stoke on Trent to key workers, and has now brought it to Whatley Manor.
Any NHS workers who visit Paradise Carriage Takeaway will be offered a complimentary main course (on presentation of their ID).
Affordability and sustainability will be key messages of the Paradise Carriage Takeaway menu.
Typical dishes will include:
- Smoked salmon, edamame beans, shredded vegetables with soy & citrus (£6)
- Ajoblanca chilled almond & garlic soup, fresh grapes & croûtons (£6)
- WM cheese steak, grilled onions & bell peppers, fries & toasted bun (£10)
- Crispy Cornish turbot on brioche, lemon & gherkin mayonnaise, watercress & spring onion (£10)
- Marinated aubergine, homemade kimchi & daikon bake, salad of fresh pear (8)
- Whipped vanilla ice cream pot with berries & mint (£5)
- Warm chocolate brownie, miso glaze, crème Chantilly (£5)
Sunday Lunch £25pp to Include a desert. Lots of enquiries on this one already so you are highly advised to pre order on Sundays.
- Roast beef from the Manor, red wine jus
- Roast locally sourced Porchetta with apple sauce and jus
(Both served with triple-cooked roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings)
- Set buttermilk panna cotta, honeycomb and passion fruit
A short drinks list will also be available, including wine by the bottle & local Beers.
Paradise Carriage Takeaway will be open from Wednesday to Saturday (4.30pm-9pm) and for Sunday lunch (Noon-4pm). Initially, only drive-through takeaway customers will be served,
The Click and collect service will commence early June. Pre-orders and payment to be made online (www.whatleymanor.com).
Whatley Manor – Easton Grey, Malmesbury, Wiltshire SN16 0RB
Telephone – 01666-822 888 Website – www.whatleymanor.com
Instagram – @whatleymanor @keating.niall Twitter – @whatley_manor
Press enquiries – contact Network London PR Email – email@example.com
Telephone – Maureen Mills – 07802 603 527