Chef De Partie
We are looking for a Chef de Partie with two years experience in a similar establishment to join Niall Keating and his team. Our Kitchen Story- In our extensive kitchens we are working hard to produce not only the next generation of some of the country’s most versatile individuals but also ultimate hospitality ambassadors. With an emphasis on one team, our chefs have the opportunity to collaborate across all of our dining options, working very closely with our suppliers, offering an eclectic mix of chef menus, brasserie menus and 5 star afternoon teas.
Niall Keating, the UK’s youngest Michelin chef 2017 achieved his first star after only 8 months at Whatley Manor, bringing with him an array of influences from around the world having worked in one, two and three star Michelin restaurants across the United States, Denmark, UK, Korea and Japan. Niall achieved his second Michelin star in 2019 and won Great British Menu in 2020!
Under Niall’s guiding hand, you will have the opportunity to surround yourself with like minded, forward thinking and passionate chefs.
If you identify with this, we would love to hear from you
We are looking for a full time Kitchen Porter to join our dedicated kitchen team supporting our Chefs. If you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and are looking for an active, practical, fast pace role, this may suit you – Some experience of working as a kitchen porter in a busy kitchen would be useful, although not essential. Full training will be given.
Experienced Waiter or Waitress
Do you have a passion and flair for excellent guest service? We are currently recruiting experienced waiting staff as we welcome back our guests for the busy summer season. Ideally you will bring experience from working in a similar property and have immediate and flexible availability. Hours to suit.
Room Attendant – Full or Part-Time
We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our small friendly Housekeeping Team. With a keen eye for detail and an organised approach, you will take pleasure in preparing and servicing our luxurious guestrooms for guest arrival. The role also involves cleaning of our public areas and laundry duties. Experience not essential as we’ll give you great training and make you feel very welcome. Hours to suit.
Part Time Night Supervisor
We are looking for a Night Supervisor to join our night reception team. This is a part-time role working 2 nights per week. Shifts are usually 11pm – 8am on Tuesday and Wednesday although some flexibility around alternative nights should be expected.
As Night Supervisor, you will have responsibility for staff working during the night; you will ensure guest comfort, safety and security. The Night Supervisor will complete a night audit procedure before handing over to the next day’s staff. You will complete some key COVID-safe protocols during the night shift.
Skills and experience required of our Night Supervisor:
- Having worked in a customer service role
- Understanding and ability to provide the service delivery expected by clients of a 5 star hotel
- Excellent standard of spoken English
- Knowledge of IT systems is a must
- Clean full driving licence
- Flexibility and adaptability
- An eye for detail
- Immaculate presentation and a ready smile
Full training will be given in our systems, security and COVID-safe procedures
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Full time Hotel Receptionist
A new opportunity to join our team as full-time Hotel Receptionist. We are looking for an experienced Hotel Receptionist to supplement our team, delighting our guests and providing them with the highest level of hospitality. We are looking for someone with a big smile and the personality and passion to deliver top-notch hospitality that will ensure our guests feel relaxed, enjoy themselves and come back for more!
Through reservations where we answer queries and manage the bookings until the point of departure, it is our dedicated Hotel Reception team who are on hand to meet, greet and ensure that our guests are looked after from start to finish, whether its looking after luggage, parking of cars, helping with enquiries and requests or booking an excursion or treat.
Ideally, applicants should have at least one year’s experience of working as a Hotel Receptionist and must be fluent in spoken and written English.
Casual Staff for Food & Beverage
Do you have a passion and flair for excellent guest service? We are currently recruiting temporary staff to support Food & Beverage or Housekeeping.
Ideally you will bring experience from working in a similar property and have immediate and flexible availability. Hours to suit.
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Hotel Reservations Manager to join our friendly and small knit sales team. If you have similar experience in a high end property, we would love to hear from you.
- Responding to guest calls, emails, and enquiries for room reservations, groups, and general information, taking reservations from enquiry to confirmation stage.
- Working with the Sales & Events departments to maximise revenue, also ensuring all data, reporting and systems are up to date.
- Being responsible for the organisation and quality of the room sales service by maximising the occupancy and the average rate per room.
- Collaborating closely with the Commercial Manager to pursue the highest profitability for the department and the hotel.
- Managing restaurant diaries and table yield.
- Being responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out in accordance with the hotel’s 5-star standards and requirements.
- Creating seasonal and special offers.
- Establishing excellent relations with all customers and third parties, playing an active role in ensuring customers’ loyalty.
- Checking & managing cancellations, ‘no-shows’ & commissions for third parties.
- Duty Manager shifts within the hotel
Required skills and attributes:
- An understanding of Yield and Revenue Management
- Advanced level Excel, Word and other IT skills
- Good knowledge of the local competition and area
- Hotel & event sales experience
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Ability to step in operationally within departments within the hotel
- Duty Manager capability
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably high-end property.