Where business meets pleasure
Whatley Manor is an inspiring environment for board & business meetings without the boredom. Discreetly tucked away but easily accessible, a world away from the distractions of a city location and a breath of fresh air for your team.
The Stable Suite is fully self-contained, featuring a main boardroom, three gallery rooms, a cinema room and a pantry stocked with essential refreshments. Twenty-three bedrooms, spa and gym, 12 acres of gardens and three dining options complete the offering.
Located on the edge of the Cotswolds, only 20 minutes drive from the M4, close to mainline stations Bath and Chippenham, and Bristol and Heathrow airports are easily accessible, our location is convenient for your delegates whilst also offering a calming environment away from the office.
Whatley Manor is a place where business and pleasure blend seamlessly together.
A member Pride of Britain Hotels
Reasons to do business…
- Located off Junction 17 of the M4, two hours from Central London and just one and a half hours from Heathrow airport
- Easy access from Junction 18 of the M4 and under one hour from Bristol airport
- 23 bedrooms – all entirely individual
- Set in 12 acres of English country gardens. The gardens can be used for team building activities
- Full use of our Aquarias spa and gym facilities
- A choice of two dining experiences; Grey’s Brasserie and The Dining Room
- Team building activities can be arranged
- Helicopter landing on site and private landing facilities available at Kemble airfield located just fifteen minutes from Whatley Manor
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet
“Literally from the moment I arrived on Wednesday evening, it was clear that you guys were all on top of everything. The JLA team without exception have been going on about the hotel today, saying that it was definitely one of their favourites by a long way and for some of them who have been with us a few years the competition is not too shabby. They said it was all down to the service we received and how we were looked after by your team – so a big thank you to everyone. Hope to see you all again”