Private dining for any occasion...
There are a number of private dining options that can be tailored to suit virtually any occasion. So whether you’re hosting a family get together, a celebration or a corporate event, we have the space and menu options to expertly cater for your needs.
The Garden Room is the perfect place to host between 15 and 30 guests, with views into the gardens and direct access onto the south facing fountain terrace for pre-dinner drinks on a balmy summers evening. We can seat up to 21 on one long table and 30 on three round tables. The Garden room is available for lunch from 11.30am – 5pm and for dinner, 7.00pm – midnight.
Whether you are planning private parties for a birthday or anniversary celebration, each one of our events is managed by an experienced and professional team. Party menus are devised by executive chef Ricki Weston. Our sommelier will craft the perfect wines to accompany each course and organise the champagne. Our bar team will create expertly mixed cocktails and keep your guests entertained until the early hours.
Room hire includes:
- Reception Hall or Fountain Terrace for pre-dining drinks
- Personalised menus & place cards
- Seasonal posy pots on the tables
- Dedicated events coordination
- Table plans
- Wi-Fi, parking and cloakroom
Menus start from £69.00* which includes canapés, 4 course menu, coffee and treats.
Our recommended Florist Emily Hepworth able to create bespoke and seasonal flower arrangements for the table.
* From 2023 menus will be from £75.00pp
Indoor spaces for private hire:
- The Garden Room seating from 15-30 guests – Room hire from £350 – with minimum food and beverage spend of £1500
- Grey Brasserie – Seating up to 60 guests – Room hire from £1500, minimum food and beverage spend £2,500 (lunch only)
- The Green Room – Up to 30 guests – Room hire £1500, minimum food and beverage spend £3500
- Stable Suite – Seating up to 50 guests- Room hire from £500
- The Drawing Room – Exclusive use up to 100
*Please note room hire rates and minimum food and beverage spends are dependent on the day of the week and lunch or dinner bookings.