Private dining for any occasion...
There are a number of private dining options that can be tailored to suit virtually any occasion. So whether you’re hosting a family get together, a celebration or a corporate event, we have the space and menu options to expertly cater for your needs.
The Garden Room is the perfect place to host between 15 and 30 guests, with views into the gardens and direct access onto the south facing fountain terrace for pre-dinner drinks on a balmy summers evening. We can seat up to 24 on one long table and 30 on three round tables.
Whether you are planning private parties for a birthday or anniversary celebration, each one of our events is managed by an experienced and professional team. Party menus are devised by executive chef Ricki Weston. Our sommelier will craft the perfect wines to accompany each course and organise the champagne. Our bar team will create expertly mixed cocktails and keep your guests entertained until the early hours.
Room hire includes:
- Reception Hall or Fountain Terrace for pre-dining drinks
- Personalised menus & place cards
- Seasonal posy pots on the tables
- Dedicated events coordination
- Table plans
- Wi-Fi, parking and cloakroom
Menus start from £59.00 which includes canapes, 4 course menu, coffee and treats.
Our recommended Florist Emily Hepworth able to create bespoke and seasonal flower arrangements for the table.
Indoor spaces for private hire:
- The Garden Room seating from 15-30 guests – Room hire from £250
- Grey Brasserie – Seating up to 70 guests – Room hire from £500
- The Green Room – Seating up to 20 guests – Minimum spend from £2000
- Stable Suite – Seating up to 50 guests- Room hire from £400
- The Drawing Room – Exclusive use up to 110
Outside spaces for private hire:
- Kitchen Garden Terrace – From £250