Apothecary Wellness Workshop with Lunch
Saturday 23rd September
£85pp including workshop and lunch
9am – 1.30pm
Join us for a truly enchanting and immersive workshop as we partner with AmberLuna Apothecary to bring you and event that celebrates the wonders of aromatherapy, natural skincare, and the healing power of herbs.
Arrive for coffee at 9am
Start the morning with Ellen from Amberluna Apothecary on a tour of the Whatley Gardens in search of natural healing remedies.
Afterwards Ellen will work with you to create your own bespoke Bath Salts & Pillow Spray using natural ingredients.
All materials are supplied, you take your creations home with you along with an apothecary gift bag.
The workshop concludes with a 2-course lunch in Grey’s.
Whether you’re a herbal enthusiast or simply curious about the benefits of natural skincare, the AmberLuna Apothecary event will be a day of discovery.
What’s included in the morning workshop:
- Tea & Coffee upon arrival
- A mini tour of the gardens in search for herbs
- Craft workshop creating bespoke Bath Salts & a Pillow Spray to take home
- Goodie bag with a small gift and further apothecary information
- 2 Course Grey’s Lunch (beverages not provided) with host Ellen
- All materials and crafting equipment supplied
Book online from the link below.
Or call our events team 01666 822 888