Living Architecture Demonstration & Garden Tour
Friday 29th September 10.30am – 2pm
Discover the art of transforming your living space into a green oasis with the guidance of renowned landscape architect, Alex Patience, followed by a guided garden tour by our Head Gardener at Whatley Manor.
Immerse yourself in the world of sustainable gardening as you learn the secrets of creating your own captivating living wall at home, while also exploring other eco-friendly initiatives that can make the world a little greener.
The talk is followed by a private group garden tour with our Head Gardener ending with a 2 course lunch in Grey’s Restaurant after which you can take some more time to explore our gardens before departing.
- Tea & Coffee upon arrival
- Introduction to living architecture with Alex Patience
- Demonstration: Building a living wall
- Garden Tour with Head Gardener
- 2 course lunch in Grey’s restaurant with Alex & our Head Gardener
Follow the link below to book online
Call to book 01666 822 888