Exclusive use weddings at Whatley Manor
Enjoy the most magical wedding day, make Whatley Manor exclusively yours for your Cotswold wedding celebration.
With your own Cotswold manor house and grounds at your disposal, you can create a wedding day that is uniquely yours. Taking exclusive use for your wedding allows your guests to relax and enjoy every aspect of your day. We are surrounded by fields and cows so you can party all night with no closing time on the bar, you can even close the evening with a fantastic firework display!
Exclusive use includes:
- Exclusive use from 3.00pm till noon the day of departure
- Dedicated wedding planner
- 23 individual bedrooms & suites sleeping up to 50 guests
- Menus created by Michelin-starred chef, Niall Keating
- Access to the whole house to create the wedding day of your dreams using all of our spaces
- Bespoke food & beverage offering to suit your own unique requirements, following a meeting with our Executive head chef and head sommelier
- Cream personalised headed menus, table plan and place cards
- All linen and cutlery
- No closing time on the bar
- 12 acres of country garden & croquet lawns
- Menu tasting with wine 3 months before your wedding
- A suite the night before your wedding
- Two 60 minute spa treatments to enjoy before your big day
- Use of the Aquarias spa (*A limited number of Aquarias spa members will have access to the spa via a private entrance unless taken exclusively with an additional charge)
Prices start from £15,000 per night and £7,000 minimum spend on food and beverage, please contact our Weddings Manager Holly Firks-Matthews for a personalised quote.
We request a two night exclusives use on Saturdays
Close to mainline stations, Bath and Chippenham, Bristol and Heathrow airports are easily accessible and we are only 20 minutes drive from the M4, with plenty of on site parking, we also have a helipad, our location is convenient for your guests whatever their travel arrangements.
The Whatley wedding gallery