Exclusive use weddings at Whatley Manor
Enjoy the most magical wedding day, make Whatley Manor exclusively yours for your Cotswold wedding celebration.
With your own Cotswold manor house and grounds at your disposal, you can create a wedding day that is uniquely yours. Taking exclusive use for your wedding allows your guests to relax and enjoy every aspect of your day. We are surrounded by fields and cows so you can party all night with no closing time on the bar, you can even close the evening with a fantastic firework display! We host weddings from 50-120 guests.
Exclusive use includes:
- Exclusive use from 3.00pm till noon the day of departure
- Dedicated wedding planner
- 23 individual bedrooms & suites sleeping up to 50 guests
- Menus created by two Michelin-starred chef, Niall Keating
- Access to the whole house to create the wedding day of your dreams using all of our spaces
- Bespoke food & beverage offering to suit your own unique requirements, following a meeting with our Executive head chef and head sommelier
- All linen and cutlery, chairs and tables
- No closing time on the bar
- 12 acres of country garden & croquet lawns
- Menu tasting with wine 3 months before your wedding
- A suite the night before your wedding
- Two 60 minute spa treatments to enjoy before your big day
- Use of the Aquarias spa (*A limited number of Aquarias spa members will have access to the spa via a private entrance unless taken exclusively with an additional charge)
Prices start from £15,000 per night and £7,000 minimum spend on food and beverage for a winter wedding or £18,500 + £10,500 for a summer wedding.
Please contact our Events Team for a personalised quote.
We require two nights of exclusive use for bookings including Saturdays from May – September. Marquee weddings up to 150 are a 2 night minimum exclusive use
We have limited dates available in 2022 in March and November, please call for further details.
The Whatley wedding gallery