Exclusive use weddings at Whatley Manor
Enjoy the most magical wedding day, make Whatley Manor exclusively yours for your Cotswold wedding celebration.
With your own Cotswold manor house and grounds at your disposal, you can create a wedding day that is uniquely yours. Taking exclusive use for your wedding allows your guests to relax and enjoy every aspect of your day.
EXCLUSIVELY YOURS INCLUDES:
Exclusive use is from 3pm on the day of arrival to 12 noon on the day of departure
- Dedicated wedding planner
- 23 individual bedrooms & suites
- Menus created by Michelin-starred chef, Niall Keating
- Access to the whole house to create the wedding day of your dreams using all of our spaces
- Bespoke food & beverage offering to suit your own unique requirements, following a meeting with our Executive head chef and head sommelier
- Personalised headed menus, table plan and place cards
- 12 acres of country garden & croquet lawns
- The Loggia
- Three terraces
- Rose garden & Summer houses
- Use of the Aquarias spa (*A limited number of Aquarias spa members will have access to the spa via a private entrance unless taken exclusively with an additional charge)”
Low Season (Nov – Mar)
- Sunday to Thursday – £13,000 Inc. VAT & English breakfast + £5,000 minimum food & beverage spend.
- Friday and Saturday – £16,000 Inc. VAT & English breakfast + £7,000 minimum food & beverage spend.
- Take the Aquarias Spa exclusively – £3,000 per day
High Season (Apr – Oct)
- Sunday to Thursday – £16,500 Inc. VAT & English breakfast + £8,500 minimum food & beverage spend
- Friday and Saturday – £18,500 Inc. VAT & English breakfast + £11,500
minimum food & beverage spend
- Take the Aquarias Spa exclusively – £4,000 per day
Contact our team to find out more, click here
Close to mainline stations, Bath and Chippenham, Bristol and Heathrow airports are easily accessible and we are only 20 minutes drive from the M4, with plenty of on site parking, we also have a helipad, our location is convenient for your guests whatever their travel arrangements.