We are delighted to present an offer that will appeal to conscious travellers, embracing the experiential elements you would expect from a stay at Whatley Manor whilst supporting our choice as a business to advocate sustainability.
Travel is about discovery and experience and we want to ensure that our guests can continue to travel, happy in the knowledge that we are promoting a responsible attitude towards the future of our planet.
A one-night stay to included
- Overnight accommodation with full English breakfast
- Three course dinner in Grey’s Brasserie, dining from our special, locally sourced set menu.
All the ingredients on this menu come from individually selected suppliers who also work in a sustainable way
- An aperitif before dinner, a specially created cocktail “ The local hive” featuring Beeble a local Honey Whisky
- Full use of our Aquarias Spa & a spa gift to take away
- Private guided cycle tour of the local Cotswolds area with Wild Carrot Cycling, taking in the countryside and some of the heritage locations, enjoy cycling with ease on an electric bike – 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- A donation will be made on your behalf by the hotel to off-set the carbon emissions created on your journey, visit Southpole to find out more about the charity we work with.
Available 7 days a week, minimum lead-time of 14 days.
To book click on the book now button, call reservations on 01666 822 888, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that The Dining Room restaurant is closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Terms and conditions:
This offer is subject to availability, rate quoted is a from rate, supplements apply to larger room types, seasonality and the current occupancy. Reservations require a 30% deposit at the time of booking, refundable up to 72 hours prior to arrival. If a cancellation is made within 72 hours of the arrival date, then the full charge of your stay is taken. A 10% discretionary service charged is added to your bill on check out.