Aquarias Spa facilities
Our award winning spa is the perfect place to enjoy relaxation and fitness. As a member you have full use of the Spa facilities and fitness suite, you can participate in our classes and can call on our team to support you with your fitness goals.
- Hydrotherapy Pool complete with airbed, airtub, neck massage jets and air bench. Swim outside for multi-massage jets
- Tepidarium with Heated Stone Recliners for the ultimate in relaxation. Salt Scrub and Experience Showers for an invigorating and cleansing experience
- Our thermal cabins are currently closed following Covid-restrictions. We will re-open them as soon as we can. In the meantime make use of our relaxation areas. The Thermal Cabins include the Calidarium, Steam Grotto and Infra red Sauna.
- Floatation Pod is available at a charge. £56 for a sixty-minute session.
- Spa Lounge overlooking the Hydrotherapy Pool and Spa Garden. Serving light lunch, snacks and refreshments daily
The Aquarias Spa gym has a variety of equipment to help you achieve your fitness goals; it is a great space for members to use and offers a peaceful escape to focus on fitness. Our team are always happy to explain the equipment and PT sessions can be booked in advance to ensure you use the equipment in a safe and beneficial way. We offer a weekly Pilates and Yoga class.
The Gym and studio are fully ventilated, water is available and there is a plasma screen for your entertainment.
- Gym and work-out studio – click to find out more