Relaxed dining with a changing seasonal menu
A sociable dining experience in a relaxing setting, Grey’s offers an A la Carte menu featuring a varied and changing selection of dishes.
Grey’s menu reflects our commitment to sustainable gastronomy and the dishes evolve around the seasonal availability of produce our local suppliers and food grown in our own kitchen garden.
Executive Chef Ricki Weston and his team evolve traditional cooking methods to produce food that is delicate and full of flavour.
Visit us on Sunday for a traditional lunch menu featuring beef from our neighbour, Twatley Farm, a selection of other roasts and traditional trimmings.
Grey’s offers a welcoming neighbourhood restaurant experience and delicious menus.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements in advance of your visit.
- Dinner is served from 6pm Wednesday – Sunday
- Sunday lunch is served 12.00 – 2.30pm – 3 course menu £43.50pp
- Jazz Sundays with lunch on selected dates – 3 course menu £49.50pp find out more
- An all day dining menu is served in the Drawing Room, Garden Room or Hotel Bar, Monday – Sunday from 12 noon. Grey’s serves lunch on Sunday only.
Pre-booking for Grey’s dining is recommended, for ease you can book online, if we do not have availability online on your preferred date please call us as we may have last minute availability or we can add you to our waiting list.
Children are welcome in Grey’s, we offer a children’s menu or they can enjoy smaller portions from the main menu.
A 10% discretionary service charge is added to your bill. This service charge is shared amongst the team at Whatley Manor.
Pleas note – New opening times from Monday 26th February 2024
- Dinner – Every Evening 6pm to 9pm
- Sunday Lunch – 12.00 to 2.30pm
Grey’s will no longer be open from lunch Monday to Saturday from 2nd January 2024. A lounge menu will be available and Afternoon Tea is served every day. Full details on our Afternoon Tea Page.
Bookings can now be made for the new opening times.