Whatley’s casual brasserie serving lunch and dinner everyday
Grey’s Brasserie has a sophisticated city brasserie vibe, stylish surroundings, easy ambience and contemporary menus that offer simple dishes expertly delivered.
It is the perfect choice for long lunches, relaxed dinners and a great Sunday lunch. Menus change with the seasons and availability of produce.
In the summer months we move outside onto the beautiful Garden Terrace for relaxed dining within the kitchen garden, let lunch slip into cocktails and maybe even dinner too.
- Lunch from 12 noon to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday
- Lunch 12 noon to 2.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm with last orders at 10.00pm
- A la carte menu served for lunch and dinner every day of the week
- Our Seasonal “Summer Treat” lunch menu offer is served Monday to Saturday
Two-courses and coffee £19.50pp
- Three-course Sunday lunch £36pp
- Jazz Sunday and Cinema Sunday lunch £45pp
A 10% discretionary service charge is added to your bill. This service charge is shared amongst the team at Whatley Manor. Children are welcome in Grey’s Brasserie, we offer a children’s menu or they can enjoy smaller portions from the main menu.