Apothecary Wellness Workshop with Afternoon Tea
Saturday 23rd September
1.30pm – 5.30pm
Join us for a truly enchanting and immersive workshop as we partner with AmberLuna Apothecary to bring you an event that celebrates the wonders of aromatherapy.
The afternoon begins with a journey into herbalism and tea tasting learning about the health benefits of natural teas.
This is followed by an aroma sampling session learning about the history of perfumes and aromas.
Ellen will then demonstrate and craft with you your own personal bespoke natural perfumes. You will create a roll on perfume and a spray perfume using natural ingredients.
The workshop ends with a delicious Afternoon Tea.
What’s included in the afternoon workshop:
- Introduction to herbalism and the health benefits with teas
- Tea tasting
- Craft workshop creating 2 bespoke perfumes in the form of a roll on and spray
- Goodie bag with a small gift and further apothecary information
- Tea & Coffee upon arrival
- Full traditional afternoon tea
- All materials and crafting equipment supplied
Book online from the link below.
Or call our events team 01666 822 888