- Hydrotherapy Pool complete with airbed, airtub, neck massage jets and air bench. Swim outside for multi-massage jets
- Tepidarium with Heated Stone Recliners for the ultimate in relaxation
- Salt Scrub and Experience Showers for an invigorating and cleansing experience
- Floatation pod for relaxation without any distractions is available at £56 for a sixty-minute session
- Thermal Cabins including the Calidarium, Steam Grotto, Laconium and Infrared Sauna
Gym and Studio
- Treadmill – Running, walking, up hill, fast or slow.
- Synchro FORMA Cross trainer, total body workout, simple and effective.
- Rower – Rowing, incorporating the whole body and many muscle groups.
- Bike – FORMA bike with hand sensors closest you get to cycling on the road, silent & stable
- Recumbent bike – Another bike but this one takes the pressure off the back.
- Multistation Wall – versatile modular training station, allows for complete body toning, strength and improvement.
- Leg extension – Works the muscles on the front of the legs.
- Hamstring Curl – Strengthens the muscles on the backs of the legs.
- Lat pull down – Works the back and arm muscles.
- Chest press – Works the muscles in the chest, shoulders and arms.
- Shoulder press – Working the whole of the shoulder.
- Swiss balls – These offer a responsive surface to exercise on. The balls bring into action core and postural muscles. There are instructions and many exercises in the studio for the Swiss balls.
- Body bars – These very adaptable pieces of equipment that can be used for variety of uses and have similar benefits to free weights.
- Changing rooms with showers, amenities
We offer a weekly Pilates and Yoga class
Refuel & refresh
- The Spa lounge is a light and airy space looking out over the pool and gardens, perfect for relaxing in your robe as you move between treatments or spend time relaxing.
- Enjoy a menu of light and delicious food and drinks, smoothies and salads and more indulgent treats.
Spa and Gym Opening Times
Join us at any time throughout the day for training, treatments, rest and relaxation whatever works for you, and at a time that suits.
Open Daily – 8.00am – 8.00pm
Book Your Visit Today
For all spa enquiries, bookings and membership queries, please contact us using the information below.
Call – 01666 827 070
Email – email@example.com
Visit – Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa Easton Grey, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 0RB