- Hydrotherapy Pool complete with airbed, airtub, neck massage jets and air bench. Swim outside for multi-massage jets
- Tepidarium with Heated Stone Recliners for the ultimate in relaxation
- Salt Scrub and Experience Showers for an invigorating and cleansing experience
- Floatation pod for relaxation without any distractions is available at £56 for a sixty-minute session
- Thermal Cabins including the Calidarium, Steam Grotto, Laconium and Infrared Sauna
Gym and Studio
- Treadmill – Running, walking, up hill, fast or slow.
- Synchro FORMA Cross trainer, total body workout, simple and effective.
- Rower – Rowing, incorporating the whole body and many muscle groups.
- Bike – FORMA bike with hand sensors closest you get to cycling on the road, silent & stable
- Recumbent bike – Another bike but this one takes the pressure off the back.
- Multistation Wall – versatile modular training station, allows for complete body toning, strength and improvement.
- Leg extension – Works the muscles on the front of the legs.
- Hamstring Curl – Strengthens the muscles on the backs of the legs.
- Lat pull down – Works the back and arm muscles.
- Chest press – Works the muscles in the chest, shoulders and arms.
- Shoulder press – Working the whole of the shoulder.
- Swiss balls – These offer a responsive surface to exercise on. The balls bring into action core and postural muscles. There are instructions and many exercises in the studio for the Swiss balls.
- Body bars – These very adaptable pieces of equipment that can be used for variety of uses and have similar benefits to free weights.
- Changing rooms with showers, amenities
We offer a weekly Pilates and Yoga class
Refuel & refresh
- The Spa lounge is a light and airy space looking out over the pool and gardens, perfect for relaxing in your robe as you move between treatments or spend time relaxing.
- Enjoy a menu of light and delicious food and drinks, smoothies and salads and more indulgent treats.