The Paradise Carriage takeaway at Whatley
OPENS FRIDAY 5th MARCH 2021 pre-orders from Monday 1st March
It’s back! The Paradise Carriage is open to ease you through to the end of Lockdown 3
Executive Chef, Niall Keating and his team will be creating a weekly menu priced at £25.00 per person to include:
- A main dish
- A bottle of local craft beer or soft drink
The Paradise Carriage opening hours:
- Friday 4.30 – 8.30pm
- Saturday brunch 10am – 2pm (hot drink and filled Staffordshire Oatcakes)
- Saturday 4.30 – 8.30pm
View the menu on the link below
Mothering Sunday at the Paradise Carriage
This year more than ever the special someone in your life deserves a day off from cooking.
Pick up your Mothering Sunday lunch from the Paradise Carriage on Sunday 14th March – pre orders only, last date for orders is 12th March.
Available 12 – 5pm, £25pp and £12.50 per child
Includes a gift wrapped bunch of local Daffodils.
Mothering Sunday MENU
There are two ways to enjoy the Paradise Carriage – call us to pre-order, one day in advance or drive through on one of our open days, place your order and wait to collect it when it’s ready.
Pre-order Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, for food collection, Friday and Saturday.
Payment will be taken over the phone at the time of booking.
Call: 01666 822 888
Drive-through order and collection service.
- Drive into Whatley via the main driveway and turn left into the car parking area.
- There will be signage to guide you.
- Park your car and then view the chalk board menu, or view the menus on the website in advance, ready to order.
- A member of the team will take your order observing social distancing.
- Payment will be taken by card, we are sorry but we cannot take cash payments.
- We will take your vehicle registration number as you order.
- You will be given an order number and can return to your car to wait for your food.
- Dishes will take up to 20 minutes from the time of ordering.
- When your food is ready it will be brought to your car observing social distancing.