The Paradise Carriage is open at Whatley.
Executive Chef, Niall Keating, began the lockdown period using his wonderfully named converted trailer The Paradise Carriage to cook and deliver meals around his home town of Stoke on Trent to key workers.
Now the Paradise Carriage has set up home in Malmesbury and Niall and his team are serving a menu of seasonal dishes, available to take-away, bringing a little bit of Whatley to your home.
Winner of this year’s Great British Menu, Niall will be creating dishes that are bursting with seasonal flavours, provide a delicious treat and give you a night off from cooking.
The Paradise Carriage is open:
- Wednesday – Saturday from 4.30pm – 9pm
- Sunday 12- 4pm
- View the menus on the links below
- NHS employees – on production of your badge you can receive one main course free of charge
ORDER ONLINE FOR COLLECTION – FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW OR CLICK HERE
Online orders are available 24hours in advance of collection time.
When online order slots are full the drive-through takeaway will still be available.
Drive-through order and collection service.
- Drive into Whatley via the main driveway and turn left into the car parking area.
- There will be signage to guide you.
- Park your car and then view the chalk board menu, or view the menus on the website in advance, ready to order.
- A member of the team will take your order observing social distancing.
- Payment will be taken by card, we are sorry but we cannot take cash payments.
- We will take your vehicle registration number as you order.
- You will be given an order number and can return to your car to wait for your food.
- Dishes will take up to 20 minutes from the time of ordering.
- When your food is ready it will be brought to your car observing social distancing.