The Paradise Carriage takeaway at Whatley
Well they do say that every cloud has a silver lining and so it is with lockdown part 2, we are able to bring back the Paradise Carriage.
Once again, Executive Chef, Niall Keating and his team will be creating weekly menus featuring seasonal ingredients and exciting flavours and we can sell a range of beers and wines to accompany your food. This is the takeaway that makes lockdown more fun!
The Carriage has had a makeover since her last outing but other than a new paint job everything else about the experience will be as it was before. We look forward to seeing you soon.
From Friday 4th December the Paradise Carriage is open:
- Friday – Saturday 5.00pm – 8.00pm
- View the menus on the links below
There are two ways to enjoy the Paradise Carriage – call us to pre-order, one day in advance or drive through on one of our open days, place your order and wait to collect it when it’s ready.
Pre-order Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm, for food collection, Friday and Saturday.
Payment will be taken over the phone at the time of booking.
Call: 01666 822 888
Drive-through order and collection service.
- Drive into Whatley via the main driveway and turn left into the car parking area.
- There will be signage to guide you.
- Park your car and then view the chalk board menu, or view the menus on the website in advance, ready to order.
- A member of the team will take your order observing social distancing.
- Payment will be taken by card, we are sorry but we cannot take cash payments.
- We will take your vehicle registration number as you order.
- You will be given an order number and can return to your car to wait for your food.
- Dishes will take up to 20 minutes from the time of ordering.
- When your food is ready it will be brought to your car observing social distancing.