The Paradise Carriage takeaway at Whatley
Executive Chef, Niall Keating, began the lockdown period using his wonderfully named converted trailer The Paradise Carriage to cook and deliver meals around his home town of Stoke on Trent to key workers.
After being crowned this year’s Great British Menu Champion Niall was buzzing to get cooking again and so the Paradise Carriage relocated to Whatley Manor to serve takeaway.
Niall and his team have served a weekly menu of sensational seasonal dishes and there have been some fantastic special guest pop ups too. Tom Brown of Cornerstone, Garth Ward of Ynyshir and two Michelin starred chef, Sat Bains, have all had a day cooking in the Carriage, thank you to each of them for joining us to deliver great food and fun times.
Now that Whatley is fully open and so many other venues too, the time is right to reduce the days that the Paradise Carriage will be open for takeaway, full details are below, from the 27th July the Paradise Carriage will be open on Friday and Sunday until the end of August.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us and we look forward to another month ahead of the best takeaway!
From the 27th July The Paradise Carriage is open:
- Friday and Sunday
- 4.30pm – 8.30pm
- View the menus on the links below
- NHS employees – on production of your badge you can receive one main course free of charge
There are two ways to enjoy the Paradise Carriage – call us to pre-order, one day in advance or drive through on one of our open days, place your order and wait to collect it when it’s ready.
Pre-order Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm, for food collection on Friday or Sunday.
Payment will be taken over the phone at the time of booking.
Call: 01666 822 888
Drive-through order and collection service.
- Drive into Whatley via the main driveway and turn left into the car parking area.
- There will be signage to guide you.
- Park your car and then view the chalk board menu, or view the menus on the website in advance, ready to order.
- A member of the team will take your order observing social distancing.
- Payment will be taken by card, we are sorry but we cannot take cash payments.
- We will take your vehicle registration number as you order.
- You will be given an order number and can return to your car to wait for your food.
- Dishes will take up to 20 minutes from the time of ordering.
- When your food is ready it will be brought to your car observing social distancing.