Sunday's with a difference
Live Jazz from 12.15pm to 4.00pm
£45* includes the live jazz and a three-course lunch in Grey’s Brasserie.
Excludes coffee, beverages & wines.
- 16th December – The Heritage Jazz
- 26th December – Gilmore & Jaz (Boxing Day Jazz)
- 24th February – Gilmore & Jaz
- 24th March – The Jazzy Pixels
- 28th April – Gilmore & Jaz
- 26th May – Gilmore & Jaz
- 16th June – Gilmore & Jaz
- 30th June – Gilmore & Jaz
- 7th July – Gilmore & Jaz
- 21st July – The Jazzy Pixels
- 25th August – Gilmore & Jaz
*A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. *Whatley Manor reserve the right to review the price throughout the year. * Whatley Manor reserve the right to make changes to the Jazz band schedule should it be deemed necessary.
The Jazzy Pixels
Formed in 2012 The Jazzy Pixels is fast making a name for itself in the Bath and Bristol area. Playing a wide repertoire of blues, jazz, swing and funk plus its own original material they are sure to entertain. A vocalist may feature on some of the gigs planned.
Gilmore & Jaz
A guitar duo playing in their own impressive style based loosely around 1930’s, 40’s, 50’s jazz and blues standards but with a Django Reinhardt and Latin feel that magically creates the atmosphere of a Greek Taverna or some hot tropical Island.